Trishuli River Fun
Trishuli River Fun, The rafting is short rafting trip in Nepal. Ideal for beginners, the rafting package is an introduction to Nepal’s River Rafting culture.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Trishuli River rafting is short rafting trip in Nepal. Ideal for beginners, the rafting package is an introduction to Nepal’s River Rafting culture. Usually one day or two days trip is great opportunity to experience great water waves of Trishuli River. We also get to pass through Nepali villages and magnificent sceneries. Wild waves add upto our excitement levels and make our Trip adventurous and Challenging.
Trishuli river rafting is also popular as it is easily accessible from the major highway and only 2-3 hrs drive from the capital city, Kathmandu. The rafting Trip is hence a great gateway to experience popular River Rafting of Nepal in very short time and fits as an additional package to any travel tour package in Nepal
- Pick up and drops from and to airport
- Professional English speaking licensed guides
- Professional safety kayakers
- Rafting & Kayaking equipment
- Meals, we serve fresh, hygienically prepared meal while on the river, including tea, coffee & hot chocolate as well as drinking water
- Roundtrip bus transportation (tourist bus, private bus and local bus)
- River permits
- first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, visas, travel documents
- Items of a personal nature (toiletries, clothing, camera etc.)
- Alcohol and junk food
- All kind of bottle drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and river crew
Drive to Baireni & Rafting starts
We start our rafting trip after proper guidance from rafting leader and crew from Kathmandu. Around 3 hrs of travel take us to Baireni, we then hit the river and enjoy the 4 hrs long adventure ride to finally reach Narayanghat. After the wonderful Rafting experiences, we return back to Kathmandu.