Kathmandu Valley Trekking: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Chisapani-Nagarkot trek is a short three day adventure that takes us through beautiful journey amidst forests and sceneries of mountains around Kathmandu valley.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Chisapani-Nagarkot trek is a short three day adventure that takes us through beautiful journey amidst forests and sceneries of mountains around Kathmandu valley. The trek is ideal for visitors who want to explore Nepali lifestyle and natural beauty in short period of time. Peaks seen during the trek includes trails from Dhaulagiri to Kanchenjunga.
- Airport transfers-Pickup and Drop
- All meals during trek in Local Lodge
- Accommodation during trek available every day in en-route lodges.
- English speaking guide & porters
- All necessary trekking permit fees
- Trekkers' Information Management System fees [TIMS]
- All airfare and bus transfers en-route.
- 3 nights' accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing on BB plan.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- International airfare, Visa fees
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trek
- Personal Travel Insurance Personal clothing and footwear
- Personal equipment, Personal medical supplies and vaccinations
- Other Personal expenses and all kind of bottle drinks
- Tips to guides, porters and drivers
- Expenses incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason
- Optional tours, excursions and activities
- Any item not mentioned in the “What Is Included”
International Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m)
After your arrival in Kathmandu, you will be addressed and welcomed by representatives from Asian Adventure Trips. You will then be transferred to the hotel booked for your comfortable accommodation.
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
We start the day with sightseeing of popular destinations around Kathmandu valley. After the half day sightseeing, pre discussion of the trek is done in the presence of trek leader, crew and other participants of the trek. Asian Adventure Trips will delightfully brief more about the trek and your queries will be answered.
Transfer to Sundarijal - Trek to Chisapani, Maximum Altitude(2,300m)
We travel from Kathmandu to Sundarijal by private vehicle arranged by Asian Adventure Trips along with trekking crew. One hour of drive takes us to Sundarijal, our trekking starting point. We start the trek in along the trail passing Shivapuri National park. We reach to Chisapani after 4-5 hrs of trek filled with compelling views of peaks around the capital. We also get a close encounter with flora and fauna of the region. Overnight stay is arranged in Chisapani.
Trek to Nagarkot (2,100m)
Spectacular views of mountains greets us early morning in Chisapani. Our trekking trail today is 2.5 hrs long and takes us to ChaukiBhanjag. We continue the walk enjoying the sceneries around. 3 hours of descend in the afternoon brings us to Nagarko, Our overnight accommodation spot.
Trek to Changunarayan - Transfer to Kathmandu
We wake up early in the morning in Nagarkot to enjoy awesome sunrise views. Our final 3-4 hrs of trek takes us to Changunarayan, one of the oldest hindu temple located on top of hill. The temple opens us to rich architecture of Nepal. Today, we also have an option of sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square Area, a UNESCO world heritage site. We can either stay in Bhaktapur or drive back to Kathmandu for overnight stay.
Before your planned return from Kathmandu, Asian Adventure Trips Organizes farewell dinner for the whole trekking team including guides and porters. We share our experiences with each other and also have an opportunity to plan our next trip to Nepal with Asian Adventure Trips. As per your departure schedule from Kathmandu, Asian Adventure Trips will provide airport transport facility from your hotel.
We always work on to provide our guests a “Happy Stay” during their journey through best available Accommodation option!!