General Terms & Conditions
Asian Adventure Trips is a government certified Trekking company with registration no: 12115/99 and licensed by Nepal Tourism Board, License no: 1194 (067).Please read the lines below carefully. The terms and conditions stated below binds with the use and application of this website including all services and facilities provided by Asian Adventure Trips.
Declaration of repeated terms
- Asian Adventure Trips Pvt. Ltd ( hereinafter referred as “the company”)
- Client is referred to the person, group, organization or any participants of services and facilities provided by Asian Adventure Trips.
- “Trip” refers to any scheduled travel, tour, trekking, expedition, climbing and other tourism packages presented and/or managed by the company.
- Booking of a trip with the company is valid and liable if and only after the client gets confirmation letter/Email of the respective trip.
- Booking confirmation Email/Letter is legally applicable and the same will initiate contract between the company and client.
- Before the confirmation of any package booking, the company itself bears the right of changing cost and services associated with any package.
- Payment for any trip with the company is applicable right after the booking confirmation, initiated by a non-refundable 25% cost of the total package cost.
- Clients are supposed to incorporate with the available payment system options set forward by the company.
- No methods of payment other than directed and approved by the company will be applicable for payments.
- The following are the payment methods set forward by the company:
- Payment by Credit Cards : The company provides its clients with an option to make payments with international credit cards (Visa, MasterCard). The payment made by credit card may attract additional 4% of surcharge. The client will be liable for any such surcharges and additional charges during the payment.
- Payment by Bank/wire transfer :
Bank or wire transfers are also accepted by the company after complete information of client. Switch codes are sent to transfer payments, which should be preserved by client.
BANK NAME: MEGA BANK NEPAL LTD, THAMEL KATHMANDU NEPAL
ACCOUNT NAME: ASIAN ADVENTURE TRIPS PVT. LTD.
ACCOUNT NO.: 0570010150744 (USD ACCOUNT)
SWIFT CODE: MBNL NP KA
BANK NAME: NEPAL INVESTMENT BANK LTD, Thamel Branch, Kathmandu Nepal
ACCOUNT NAME: DINA NATH AMGAIN
ACCOUNT NO.: 01605080026901
SWIFT CODE: NIBL NP KT
Note: The Company will not be liable for any interruption/delay or error caused by different agents of payment methods. Any amount lost or deduced during transfers will be collected from client upon arrival.
Cancellation of Trip
In any case of cancellation of a trip previously booked with the company is discussed by classifying it into the following situations:
- Cancellation by the client
- Any trip cancelled by the client with appropriate written reasons will be considered and dealt in accordance with the time frame of cancellation request date and date of supposed trip start.
- The following payment schemes are supposed to be followed in the case of cancellation of booking by the client.
- Cancellation 6 weeks before departure 0% (deposit non-refundable).
- Cancellation 5/4 weeks before departure 50%.
- Cancellation 3 weeks before departure 60%.
- Cancellation 2/1 weeks before departure 100%.
- Cancellation by the Company
Due to rare cases of Weather conditions, Natural disasters and National security issues the company bears the right to cancel any previously booked trip. As a responsible and concerned organizer we take no chances against client’s security in such cases.
The company will provide following options for clients in the case mentioned above:
- The client can opt for an alternative trip option equivalent to the previously booked trip. Or,
- The client may take a transferable travel voucher provided by the company that can be used to buy any trip offered by the company.
- If the client is not able to take any of the above plans, the booking charges will be fully refunded by the company.