Trek to Helambu
The trek takes us to a beautiful tour along the trail following the “Helambu region” famous for its climatic conditions and exclusive panoramas. Helembu trek is relatively shorter yet refreshing trekking experience in Nepal.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
The Helambu Trek is short yet exciting trekking tour centered on the mountains and hills surrounding the capital city, Kathmandu. The trek takes us to a beautiful tour along the trail following the “Helambu region” famous for its climatic conditions and exclusive panoramas. The flora and fauna of Shivapuri National park, the majestic Himalayas sightseeing and villages reflecting beautiful rural hilly lifestyle of Nepal are the attractions to watch for during this trek. Asian Adventure Trips guides you to this short but amazing trekking experience in Nepal.
- Airport transfers-Pickup and Drop
- All meals during trek in Local Lodge
- Accommodation during trek available every day in en-route lodges.
- English speaking guide & porters
- All necessary trekking permit fees
- Trekkers' Information Management System fees [TIMS]
- All airfare and bus transfers en-route.
- 3 nights' accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing on BB plan.
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staffs
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- International airfare, Visa fees
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trek
- Personal Travel Insurance Personal clothing and footwear
- Personal equipment, Personal medical supplies and vaccinations
- Other Personal expenses and all kind of bottle drinks
- Tips to guides, porters and drivers
- Expenses incurred during emergency evacuation due to any reason
- Optional tours, excursions and activities
- Any item not mentioned in the “What Is Included”
International Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m)
After your arrival in Kathmandu, you will be addressed and welcomed by representatives from Asian Adventure Trips. You will then be transferred to the hotel booked for your comfortable accommodation.
Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu
We start the day with sightseeing of popular destinations around Kathmandu valley. After the half day sightseeing, pre discussion of the trek is done in the presence of trek leader, crew and other participants of the trek. Asian Adventure Trips will delightfully brief more about the trek and your queries will be answered.
After breakfast in Kathmandu, we head towards Sundarijal. Sundarijal is our trek starting point from where we head to Chisapani. Moving on, we pass through the Shivapuri National Park and reach Mulkharka, a popular Tamang village on the trail. We then pass through beautiful forest views and reach to Chisapani in 4 hrs. for overnight stay.
Chisapani to Kutumsang
Our trek today starts from Chisapani after breakfast. Langtang mountain views and soft paths engage us in the exciting 6 hrs. trek. We cross Pathi Bhanjyang and Gul Bhanjyang on our trail. Finally, we reach Kutumsang, our overnight stay destination.
Kutumsang to Thadepati (3,650m)
Our 6 hrs. long trekking trail today is steep. We start the walk from Kutumsang crossing fir and rhododendron forests on our way. We stop at Yurin Danda to enjoy the marvelous Himalayan panorama and head to Thadepati. Our overnight stay today is at Thadepati.
Thadepati to Tarkeghyang (2,560m)
Our trek destination today is Tarkeghyang, which is around 6 hrs. trek from Thadepati. Trek today offers beautiful Himalayan views. We can also get along with Sherpa traditions while crossing Sherpa villages. Overnight stay is arranged in Tarkeghyang.
Tarkeghyang to Sermathang (2,610m)
Trekking today is comparatively easier as we walk in lower altitude trail. We trek for 3-4 hrs. past forests, small streams and waterfalls. We cross Parachin and Gangyul, popular Sherpa villages of this region. We finally reach Sermathang village for our overnight stay.
Sermathang-Malemchi Pul Bazaar-Kathmandu
Our adventurous trek comes to an end today. We trek for 3-4 hrs. from Sermathang, crossing Melamchi Pul Bazaar on the way. Finally, we reach Kathmandu in 2 hours bus ride from Melamchi Pul Bazaar. After returning to Kathmandu we sum up our trek and rest in Kathmandu.
Before your planned return from Kathmandu, Asian Adventure Trips organizes farewell dinner for the whole trekking team including guides and porters. We share our experiences with each other and also have an opportunity to plan our next trip to Nepal with Asian Adventure Trips. As per your departure schedule from Kathmandu, Asian Adventure Trips will provide airport transport facility from your hotel.
We always work on to provide our guests a “Happy Stay” during their journey through best available Accommodation option!!